Sunday, October 20, 2013

Breast Cancer Sign

Happy Breast Cancer Awareness Month. In honor of my AMAZING mother who has been fighting for 4 years I have made a new PINK sign!


My Mom had her first NED (no evidence of disease) PET scan this month which has given us all new hope in this journey and a little peace of mind for the moment. We are praying for continued healing and good test results. God is good and we know he is working through our family even in this terrible situation. I would love to be able to sell a bunch of these signs and be able to donate a percentage of the proceeds to breast cancer research. How amazing would a cure be?

Don't forget to take a peak at the other new signs I have been working on. Check out my Facebook page to place an order.

No comments:

Post a Comment